Sunday, June 29, 2008

A for Apple and I for I pod

I gotta a call from my six year old daughter who is vacationing in Chennai. She sounded excited.. she goes on ''papa u know whts an I pod, Uma acka's got it and shes got 82 songs on it'' and she goes on to belt out Chinna Chinna Vanna Kuyil.... and continues in one breath ''shes even got this song on it and u know she told me that if I cld get my Ipod she wld transfer the songs on a pendrive or on my Ipod''. The Middle class in me screams stop!!! u calling me at peak rate time but never had nerve to tell her that.
Well after that I sat down and had a glass of water, though the moment definetly warranted downing a couple of 18 Year old Chivas.. Well here I was dreaming that my daughter wld be out playing Hop Scotch blind folded and screaming in chaste tamizh 'rightaaa' 'rightaaa'. Allright I was dreaming. Well guess this will be the first of many Blogs from a Father to a Daughter. Im Still trying to figure out if my daughter has bitten the apple or the Apple has bitten her. Well whn I meet her Ill simply tell her that iam I-paadu (I sing) and belt out a few numbers myself...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Geoji

Got to read all of them, liked the last one of course on Leahs love for I pods now,